The ski resort...
270 km of best prepared slopes, 70 modern cable cars and lifts, freeride routes, 10 km cross-country tracks, snowparks, SkiMovie courses, speed courses, Learn-to-Ride park, Funcross, Snow Trails, race runs, carving runs, flood-lit slope, toboggan runs, moguls, ungroomed slopes and many more. This is the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn.
With its cosy and friendly atmosphere and it's unique location on the Westgipfel in Hinterglemm, the Bergstadl is the perfect place for your next winter holiday.
- Pure skiing pleasure in the snow-sure Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn.
- The latest in gondolas and chairlifts and a guarantee of snow means a paradise of superlatives.
- Saalbach Hinterglemm is not just a paradise for skiers, snowboarders, and freeriders but the valley also offers plenty of fun and relaxation away from the pistes on a winter holiday.
- Discover nature in its purest form and a feeling of relaxation too when hiking on the approx. 140 km of prepared winter hiking paths, or on a snowshoe walk (guided snowshoe tours are also available).
- Lots of ski huts and après ski bars cater for you as far as culinary needs are concerned, ensuring that your every wish is fulfilled on the pistes, and also providing you with somewhere warm and cosy should the temperature get cold.
- This could be in the form of cross-country skiing, tobogganing, night tobogganing, ski touring, romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides, iceskating, curling, paragliding, snow tubing, winter hiking, snowshoeing, tennis, archery, snowmobiles, winter Nordic walking, quad biking, ice karting, freeriding and many more besides.